Today, Mayor Paige G. Cognetti announced that as of April 25, 2022, the City of Scranton will transition to a fully automated online system for bidding and vendor management. Vendors will now have access to a host of helpful features via our new e-Procurement Portal. Once a vendor registers for their free OpenGov account, the system will allow them to:
- Receive notifications of new solicitations by clicking “Subscribe”
- Get automatic updates on open solicitations (including amendments and addenda) by finding the solicitation and clicking “Follow”
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations
- Respond electronically to bid solicitations (RFPs, RFQs, etc.) through a guided process to ensure submissions are accurately completed
To get started, vendors simply need to:
- Sign up at https://secure.procurenow.com/signup
- Activate their account through the automatic email they’ll receive
- Subscribe to the City of Scranton’s solicitations by clicking “Subscribe” at https://secure.procurenow.com/portal/scrantonpa
- If needed, visit OpenGov’s help page at http://help.procurenow.com/en/articles/2482165-vendor-registration
Should you have any additional questions, please contact the city at email@example.com or 570-348-4101.
We look forward to receiving your bids!
Last modified: May 6, 2022