Office of Economic and Community Development (OECD)
The Fiscal Coordinator supports the Executive Director and oversees all operations of the finance department, including economic development loans, CDBG, HOME, ESG activities. The position works with the OECD Staff, Community Partners, Financial Institutions, Governmental entities and others associated with financial programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Quick Books activity
– Recording, monitoring and tracking loans
– Reconciling Bank Statements
– Prepare Annual Reports HUD, EDA, Action Plan CAPER and Consolidated Plan
– Provide IDIS account balance statement monthly
– Responsible for annual audit
– Prepare and monitor OECD budget
– Quarterly reports
– Record and pay bills for OECD
– Federal/State/Local Grant tracking
– Process payroll for OECD
– Financial compliance
– Financial correspondence with banks and other third parties
– Section 108 program
– SRA administration
– Monitor grant accounts
– Data entry in IDIS system
– Program compliance
– Attend training
– Process improvement and updating SOP
– Document Archiving
– Other duties as assigned
Required Training, Experience, Knowledges, Skills and Abilities
– Accounting and degree. Best held by CPA
– Familiar with Federal & State Economic Development and Housing programs
– Ability to accurately deal with difficult situations and to work in Team environment.
– Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
– Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Last modified: November 2, 2022