The ARPA Project Manager is dedicated support for the ARPA Director and the ARPA initiatives and compliance at the direction of the ARPA Director. The ARPA Project Manager supports the ARPA initiatives throughout ideation to closeout while assisting with auditing, planning, and compliance-related activities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with ARPA funded projects- record keeping, implementation, management, compliance, monitoring of projects; ARPA data, website and transparency; and ARPA reporting
- Preparation of periodic status reports for individual projects for funding sources.
- Conduct data entry in the City’s Open Gov system.
- Performs oversight and internal control management for specific infrastructure and social programs.
- Subrecipient monitoring
- ARPA reporting
- Facilitate program compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Training, Experience, Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Public policy, planning, economics, community development and/or political science coursework.
- College degree required.
- Familiar with Federal & State Economic Development and Redevelopment programs
- Ability to accurately deal with difficult situations and to work in Team environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Last modified: November 2, 2022