The Compliance Specialist supports the Executive Director and Director of Finance and oversees all compliance reporting to federal, state and local funders, including EDA, CDBG, HOME, ESG, RCAP, LSA and other grant activities. The position works with the OCD Staff, Community Partners, Financial Institutions, Governmental entities and others associated with financial programs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains loan accounts
- Proficient in Quick Books
- Prepare Annual Reports HUD, EDA, Action Plan CAPER and Consolidated Plan
- Prepare and oversee federal and state monitoring
- Assist with RACP and LSA reporting and document submission
- Davis Bacon reporting
- Provide IDIS account balance statement monthly
- Oversees Neighborly balances
- Assist with annual audit
- Quarterly reports
- Monitor grant accounts for DCED
- Process improvement and fiscal system improvement strategies.
- Data entry in IDIS system
- Program compliance
- Attend training
- Other duties as assigned
- Process improvement and updating SOP
- Document Archiving
Skills & Background:
- Accounting background, degree preferred
- Familiar with Federal & State Economic Development and Housing programs
- Ability to accurately deal with difficult situations and to work in Team environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Last modified: September 12, 2022