Executive Assistant | Mayor’s Office
The City of Scranton is seeking qualified candidates for the role of Executive Assistant to the Mayor.
Duties and responsibilities of the Executive Assistant include scheduling meetings, event planning, correspondence for the mayor, creating proclamations for constituents, and managing press requests.
Essential Job Functions:
- Scheduling for the mayor, enabling smooth administrative function
- Managing press requests
- Record keeping
- Administrative tasks for mayor, administration, and constituents, such as correspondence and proclamations
- Event planning
- Attend events with and/or on behalf of the mayor
Skills & Competencies:
- High attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Organizational kills
- Ability to manage time well
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office