Parks & Recreation
Brooke Newhart – Director
Weston Field House 982 Providence Road Scranton, PA 18508
Office Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8:00am to 7pm; Friday 8:00am to 6pm.
Phone: (570) 348-4186
Fax: (570) 348-0270
Weston Field is a full-service community facility that includes an indoor and outdoor pool, gym, weight room/treadmills, outdoor basketball courts, men’s steam room, outdoor running/walking track, soccer field, children’s playground, boxing lessons, meeting rooms, gym rental and birthday parties.
Pool Hours and Updates
Weston Park Pool: Open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 12-6pm
Connell Park Pool: Open Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 12-6pm
Novembrino Splash Pad: Open Wednesday thru Sunday 12-6pm
Weston Field Indoor Pool: Open Monday thru Thursday from 8-1pm for adults only swim.
- 7/29/2021Connell Park Pool will be closed the remainder of the day due to weather.
- 7/26/2021Until further notice Connell Park Pool will be open instead of Weston Park Pool due to maintenance. The pool will be open to 12pm-6pm at Connell Park.
- 7/25/2021Weston Park Pool will be closed today for pool maintenance. Connell Park Pool will be open instead. It will be open from 12-6pm.
- Novembrino Splash Pad OpeningNovembrino Splash Pad will be open tomorrow July 22nd from 2pm- 6pm. It is open Wednesday thru Sunday 12-6pm.
- Pools Closed July 4th & 5thBoth Connell Park Pool & Weston Park Pool will be closed Sunday July 4th & Monday July 5th in observance of Independence Day.
City of Scranton Parks
- Announcing Continuation of Pop-Up City HallsScranton Mayor Paige Cognetti announced today the continuation of Pop-Up City Halls, a quality-of-life initiative which began last summer. The Pop-Up City Halls will take place in all parts of …
- Lifeguards Needed for 2021 Swim Season
- Impact of Lifted State Restrictions on City Buildings – May 5 Press ReleaseMay 4, 2021 NEWS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE SCRANTON, PA –Earlier today Governor Wolf announced that his administration is lifting COVID-19 mitigation orders, except for masking, at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, …
|Allen Park||Price St. and Main Ave., West Scranton|
|Bill Gerrity Park||1700 Perry Ave, North Scranton|
|Billy Barrett Park||2800 Colliery Ave., Minooka|
|Cayuga Football Field||699 Cayuga Street, North Scranton|
|Chic Feldman Field||Glen St., Pinebrook|
|Clover Field||900 Acker Ave., West Scranton|
|Connell Park||800 Gibbons St., South Scranton|
|Connors Park||Orchard Street; South Scranton|
|Duffy Park||Harrison Ave., East Scranton|
|Fellows Park||Main Ave., West Scranton|
|Grace St. Playground||400 Grace St., Plot Section|
|Jackson Terrace Park||Jackson St., West Scranton|
|James P. Connors Park||Orchard St., South Side|
|Jim Crowley Recreation Site||End of Washington Ave., Green Ridge|
|The Lookout||1200 Moosic Street Rte. 307; East Mountain|
|Nay Aug Park||Arthur Ave. and Mulberry St., Hill Section|
|North Scranton Mini Park||Market St., North Scranton|
|Novembrino Splash Pad||10th Ave. & Washburn St., West Scranton|
|Paul Ross Field||Amelia Ave., Green Ridge|
|Powderly Park||Main Ave., West Scranton|
|Rockwell Park||Rockwell Ave., North Scranton|
|Sturgis Park||Washington Ave and Electric St., Green Ridge|
|Theodore St. Basketball Court||300 Theodore St., North Scranton|
|Tripp Park||2199 Dorothy St., West Scranton|
|Weston Field||982 Providence Road, North Scranton|
|Weston Park||127 Spring Street, North Scranton|
|Robinson Park||East Mountain Road, East Mountain|
|Oakmont Park||200 Debbie Drive, East Mountain|
|Woodlawn Islands||800-1100 Woodlawn St., Green Ridge|
|Sunset Islands||1000 Sunset St., Green Ridge|