The Zoning Hearing Board of the City of Scranton hereby gives notice that it will conduct a Public Hearing at City Hall, 340 N. Washington Ave., City Council Chambers (2nd Floor) on Wednesday, August 10, 2022, at 6:00 PM. to consider, deliberate, discuss and/or take official action on any matter that may lawfully come before it and to consider and take action on the following applications:
1. Rafiq Ahmed seeks variance to use property at 409 Honesdale Ct. as two-family home. I-L zone.
2. Daniel J. Portanova seeks interpretation and/or variance to use property to park or store vehicles at 1218 Oliver Place. R-2 Zone.
3. Yeshiva Beth Moshe seeks variance to construct new dormitory building and to provide fewer than the required parking spaces to serve its students who are required to live on campus at 930 Hickory St. R-1A Zone.
4. Niurka Nunez seeks variance to establish a daycare center for at least 6 children in one unit of 2 unit home at 1039 Monroe Ave. R-1A zone.
5. Jose L Florentino seeks variance to covert former funeral home/ apt. to 4 unit dwelling at 1101 Prospect Ave. R-1A Zone.
6. ReOrPen LLC seeks special exception to convert former tavern space to additional dwelling unit at 400 W. Market St. C-N Zone.
ANYONE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A PARTY TO THE ABOVE LISTED CASES OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE HEARING ARE DIRECTED TO CONTACT THE CITY ZONING OFFICER @ 570-348-4280 OR BY EMAIL AT email@example.com.
SHAWN WALSH, CHAIRMAN, SCRANTON ZONING BOARD.
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION WELCOME.