Open Bid Opportunities
Starting April 25, 2022, all City solicitations will be posted on a fully automated online system for bidding and vendor management. Vendors will now have access to a host of helpful features via our new e-Procurement Portal.
Once a vendor registers for their free OpenGov account, the system will allow them to:
- Receive notifications of new solicitations by clicking “Subscribe”
- Get automatic updates on open solicitations (including amendments and addenda) by finding the solicitation and clicking “Follow”
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations
- Respond electronically to bid solicitations (RFPs, RFQs, etc.) through a guided process to ensure submissions are accurately completed
To get started, vendors simply need to:
- Sign up at https://secure.procurenow.com/signup
- Activate their account through the automatic email they’ll receive
- Subscribe to the City of Scranton’s solicitations by clicking “Subscribe” at https://secure.procurenow.com/portal/scrantonpa
- If needed, visit OpenGov’s help page at http://help.procurenow.com/en/articles/2482165-vendor-registration
For bids posted before April 25, 2022, go to the city archives’ page.