The Zoning Hearing Board of the City of Scranton hereby gives notice that it will conduct a public hearing at City Hall, 340 N. Washington Ave., City Council Chambers (2nd Floor) on Wednesday, FEBRUARY 8, 2023, AT 6:00 PM. to consider, deliberate, discuss and/or take official action on any matter that may lawfully come before it and to consider and take action on the following applications:
1. Electric City Solar Initiative II LLC, seeks an interpretation/ Zoning Hearing Board approval under Section 105.B. Uses Not Specifically Regulated, to construct a solar array on a 73 Acre site located in the rear of the 800 Blk. of N Keyser Ave. off Graham St. (Parcel # 13304020012) C-G and R-1 Zones)
2. Electric City Development LLC seeks variance for the development of a 24-unit apartment building and for a reduction in required parking from 1.5 to 1 space per unit at 315 Popular St. C-G zone.
3. 722 Cherry St LLC seeks variance to add 5th unit to 722 Cherry St. R-1A Zone.
4. Madelyn Heisler seeks variance to use 1/2 of double home as hair salon. 237 N Cameron Ave. R-1A zone.
5. Rosalind Davis seeks variance to add additional driveways on left and right side of home in addition to existing driveway. 1424 Rundle St. R-1A Zone.
6. Meike Lengkey seeks variance to establish a nail salon at 303 William St. R-2 Zone.
7. Binal Patel seeks variance to covert single-family home to 3-unit home at 622 Quincy Ave. R-2O Zone
Anyone interested in becoming a party to the above listed cases or have any questions regarding the hearing are directed to contact the City Zoning Officer at 570-348-4280 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shawn Walsh, Chairman, Scranton Zoning Hearing Board
Public Participation Welcome.