Event Application

Looking to host an event in Scranton? You may need to fill out an event application if your event requires

  • One or More Street Closures
  • SPD Security Assistance
  • Vendor/Peddler Permits
  • Food Vendors/Health License
  • Fireworks and Other Special Events
  • Activities not involving vehicular traffic such as half/full marathons, 10K/5Ks, bike tours, processions, parades, parking lot/street celebrations, festivals, walk/run on public property or sidewalks, etc.
  • Showmobile Request

If you are unsure if your event would require an application, please contact Kelly Kraycer at kkraycer@scrantonpa.gov.

Fill out and submit your special event application here.

Comments are closed.

Skip to content